Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

Anxiously Awaiting Toy Story 3

This morning I had my post-op visit to the ear, nose and throat doctor. He said I'm very swollen and probably won't fully heal for another 12 days...bummer ! Luckily he said I can start my camp job on Sunday as long as I don't do any heavy lifting and he said I could go to the movies tonight.

Tonight I will be going to see Toy Story 3 with my girlfriend, Abby Houze and her siblings. I was worried that the doctor would not clear me for going out, but to my suprize he did ! Unfortunately Abby started feeling sick the last few days and a some of her siblings are also under the weather. As long as everything goes to plan we will all be going tonight. Thank goodness we aren't going till 9ish tonight, some of us can get some rest before our experience.

When Toy Story came out many years ago when I was a child it was one of my favorites. I had one of the Buzz Lightyear toys and it had all the features he had in the movie. And Burger King came out with the toys for the movie. BK is one of my least favorite fast food joints but because of my devotion to get the toys I forced myself to eat the kids meal lol.

Well I better go rest or something before the show. Hope everyone that wants to see TS3 gets a chance to see it this weekend, I heard its going to be a real treat !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment