Search This Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Away...What can I do ???

Today is my seventh day of staff week at camp. It has been a really great experience and I'm so excited for the campers to come tomorrow. Finally I get to take all i learned this week and apply it...woot !!!

But I really hate being away from my girlfriend, family and friends. I feel like I'm missing out on things at home...especially my grandmother getting really sick recently. My Mom-mom's age has been getting to her. She will be 90 this December. This week my parents are going up to visit her in the mts and of course I can't go. It really tears me up inside that I can't be there with my family in what could be her last moments.

Unfortunately I have to go already, but I really needed to physically express what I'm feeling inside. Tomorrow I need to be there fully for the campers no doubt...but my grandmother will be in my prayers during camp. She will be a muse to me !

No comments:

Post a Comment