Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The removal of my tonsils and adenoids: Both a blessing and a curse...

It has been 3 days since I have gotten my tonsila and adenoids removed, and it still hurts ! Before I got this operation, I was told over and over again how much this procedure will drastically improve my life. So far I'm feeling worse and want to know when I will see some benefits !

I'm so thankful for all the family and friends I have praying for my recovery. I'm very fortunate that many people love me and want me to have a fast recovery. God has blessed me with great family and friends.

I know in the end I will be much better off with my tonsils and adenoids removed. God will never lead me wrong. It is my hopes that after recovery, I will be able to sing and play better. I guess time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment