One word...WOW ! This is going to be an awesome experience. First day at Appel Farm Music and Arts Summer Camp. Met so many people already that will also be teaching here, from all over the world (South Africa, Ireland, Brittan, Australia, The Netherlands, Poland, New Zealand, etc). It's so much to take in...
The music dept got together for its first meeting today, its a really creative group. So much desire, talent, and experience in one place ! Very intimidated at the moment, have to prepare for a performance tomorrow and getting a jazz combo together for the faculty talent show. I plan on getting involved as possible and taking full advantage of this amazing experience.
To top everything off i found out I have amazing days off for the summer...things are looking great ! Plenty to do tomorrow, hope I get the chance to write about it !!!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment