Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Light in the Darkness...

It's always hard being different. Why am I an odd ball (an outcast) for what I believe ? Jesus is the way the truth in and life. If not for him what other purpose would we have in life ? Are we only meant to have a good time on earth, then turn to ash ? No ! We are meant to be risen with our savior, the one who has died for our sins and only asks that we accept and have interest in knowing him.

What am I called to do ? I'm called to hold my light in the darkness and set the world on fire in faith. I know its God's job to change hearts, but I am responsible for planting seeds ! Lately I'm not sure how good of a job I'm doing of that. Tomorrow is a new day and I WILL follow God's call for me....

1 comment:

  1. Matthew, God has given you so many beautiful gifts and talents that He is just waiting to see how you use to glorify Him. You have such amazing insight and as I sit here reading all of your testimonies, it is so obvious to me that you still have the same fire of Love for God as you did over five years ago. I am so proud of the strong, faith-filled, and loving man you are and I can not wait to explore what else God has in store for us and our relationship. I am blessed to know you and be a part of your life and I know together we will do great things. Keep praying, keep smiling and keep being your amazing self and God will provide in your life. Thank you for always being there for me to talk to, and thank you for being you.

    Love,

    Bianca

    ReplyDelete